SDV 3.90% 37.0¢ scidev ltd

I agree we certainly need to hear something from the team before...

1. 664 Posts.
    I agree we certainly need to hear something from the team before rumors get in the way of facts. It's really disappointing we havent heard anything thats stand alone news worthy and price sensitive for over 12 months. I hope the confidentiality clauses are not hiding anything we as the owners should know about in order to be able to judge our company and managements performance.

Might be clutching at straws here but if bsm news is negative then it gives the board an opportunity to look at swapping the royalty to equity IF cutting out the 3.50 per ton sways the economics. If it did happen I'd be hoping we would snap up a decent slice of BSm and sell down when needed and 3500s strong metal price predictions come true.

We still have the spl and zeehan revenues to cover the cash flows side though from the outside it looks like its getting tight without any substantial payments.

In every disaster opportunities emerge for the savvy...let's not lose faith in our team just yet. They get until the agm to get this train out of the station...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
-0.015(3.90%)
Mkt cap ! $70.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
37.5¢ 38.0¢ 37.0¢ $21.75K 57.79K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 82746 37.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.0¢ 13777 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.