UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

the doubters and the dumpers

1. 202 Posts.
    There's only two things in play here both on HC and with the SP. The doubters and the dumpers, The doubters are selling their share because they have no conviction with their decision to buy or they fear the sort term outcomes. The dumpers are doing this to manipulate the SP to achieve other outcomes and serving their own interests.

THE FACTS are everything is on track, we have a contract with one of the industries heavy weights. We have financing sorted. We have more contracts to follow in quick succession (some to dwarf Sanofi's).

As I have said for the past few weeks UNS is/has been manipulated like no tomorrow over the past weeks just look at the volumes, and make no mistake to volume is the factor in all of this. With massive volume the traders behind this have had an opportunity to accumulate even more shares. The big end of town is playing in our sand pit and kicking sand in our face.

There are people here posting about many so called negatives with the announcement, this just feeds the manipulation and allows the big boy to pick up stock at discounts. THERE ARE NO NEGATIVES, don't sell to these grubs.

As I said days ago I feel for those who sold through out this period (some may have been forced to) and to those that still hold your courage and conviction will be rewarded. REMEMBER FOR EVERY SELLER THERE'S A BUYER.

I continue to buy at all levels.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.