GDA 5.56% 28.5¢ good drinks australia ltd

The Dove takes flight, page-57

1. 17 Posts.
    Attended my nearest Bottlemart in Belmont, WA this afternoon. Whilst in the store I noticed they were now stocking Little Dove and Atomic and had large rectangle signs made from what appeared to be corflute, advertising both beers instore near the front counter (LD sign below the front counter top area and the Atomic was to the back left behind the front counter). The signs looked very professional and should help promote the beers. Both beers were down towards the rear of the store and although they didn't have a huge amount of stock (only a couple of cartons of each), only one Little Dove four pack remained on the shelf which suggested to me that it seems to be already selling (were 3 to 4 four packs of Atomic on the shelf). I've also been following the Untappd site on the internet over the last couple of weeks and there seems to have been an increase of posts for Little Dove and other Gage Roads products with fairly positive feedback from what I've read. The posts have come from both WA and states over east and this suggests more outlets are stocking the product/s which the public are trying. Let's hope the momentum continues.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.5¢
Change
0.015(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $37.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
27.5¢ 28.5¢ 27.5¢ $1.053K 3.717K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 39239 27.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 14376 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GDA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.