CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Twice now Martis has called the "end is nigh"Let me tell you...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Twice now Martis has called the "end is nigh"

Let me tell you about the Bridge Story

This is a true story from my misguided childhood … brought up in Joburg, South Africa … every year we would drive/holiday to the coast at Durban. As small kids, my older brother & I, sitting in the backseat, would be keen to catch first signs that we were close to the coast & our holiday point.

Our route through Natal took us across 5 rivers … in so doing we also had to cross 5 bridges. The rivers were similar in size & the bridges were identical, in style, engineering, and size. I was about 6 y/o & my brother 9. Now, upon coming to the first bridge, I excitedly began to proclaim that we were close, and that after the next hill we would see the ocean & our destination. My brother said ‘no, we have further to go.’ I was insistent in my belief & an argument ensued. Sure enough, after the next hill …. No ocean, only another bridge!!!

Devastated, I said ‘well this one must be the bridge then …. we must be just around the corner now!’ ….. ‘No’ said my brother, ‘this is not the right bridge.’ He was right! Well, on it went for three more bridges, and after the last bridge, I once again said: ‘This is it, we are there now!’ Over the hill we went, …. and sure enough, there before us lay the beautiful blue Indian Ocean & our holiday destination!!

Excitedly I turned to my brother and said: …. “See, I was right!”

True story!

What is the moral? Well, you just cant take one bridge in isolation! A good T/A-er will take more in consideration before making the “End of the Bull Run” call.

Yes, one day Martis WILL get it right .. but we have a bunch of bridges to cross yet.

I wonder how soon before he sees another one & comes yelling: “This is it, this is the one!”

;-)

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.