GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

Hi Marri and all, Even after eating every peanut on the bar my...

1. 3,971 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    Hi Marri and all,

Even after eating every peanut on the bar my 6’7” Yorkshire mate still felt aggrieved at the prices.

The other problem here is in the UK is real wages have seriously stagnated over recent years. Property prices in Yorkshire aren’t as bad as London but even after a recent fall of around 7-10% it still takes a couple with two decent wages to even think about buying a house.

Problem there is finding a decent paying job these days, my peanut eating mate’s son is in the catch 22 position he had to go to London for a well-paid job, by Yorkshire standards, but can hardly afford to live there in reasonable conditions. My potting shed in the garden is larger than his over-priced flat in London.

Of course, things where not always good in my working life 21% and 19% mortgage rates, however, I still think things where easier to achieve back then. I do feel sorry for some of the young people around here.

By the way they are opening a new Savoy Palace Hotel in Funchal Madeira, I have promised the beautiful Sharon a stay there for her next major birthday, might need to keep stashing the Gold between now and then.

http://www.savoyresorts.com/savoy-palace-hotel/en/savoy-palace

Cheers and very best regards: Andy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.