the dow ~ richard russell comments, page-4

1. 4,941 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147
    Sorry, but where are these?:
    "By the end of the year there will be gold ETFs available in the US and Britain (they have them in Australia now)...".

What happened to deflation?:
    "Back in mid-July the differential was 1.89, so the bond market sees rising inflation, not surging inflation, but slowly rising inflation. I'll keep you (and me) posted".

And talk about the bias:
    "In this business, you really have to jettison your prejudices, your wishes, your hopes.....I like to deal with fundamentals. The fundamentals of the situation, in my considered opinion, is that gold is in a primary bull market, while the stock market is in a manipulated secondary correction in a bear market".

And talk about being humble:
    "I wrote yesterday that I thought a gold correction could be coming up, and that you had to make up your mind either to cut back or sit back. Honest, I didn't know that the gold correction would come today, so I can't take a bow for perfect timing".

Why not tell us somehting that we do not know:
    "Did you know that India is the biggest buyer of gold".

Indeed, the Indians have been buyers for some time - partially due to investment, but even more so due to industrial and jewellery linked applications.

Overall, there is little to differentiate the likes of commentators like Richard Russell from the likes of promoters such as Henry Kaye - each spruiks to a particular speciality; each proclaims to bear the "gift" even if they try and dress up the language to reflect otherwise; and each pretends to operate impartially whilst all along plugging their products (Kaye's linked property developments; Russell's subsricptions and PTI trading analysis products).

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.