ARU 3.13% 15.5¢ arafura rare earths ltd

the downrampers arent working hard enough

1. 432 Posts.
    Come on guys and girls..... I'm waiting for a low here. We've had a few pathetic attempts to say the sp will go to 40c or 20c - where's the substance???? You need to put forward some convincing aruments. How am I going to pick up that greatly anticipated bargain if that's the best you can do? There's been a feeble attempt to tell us that ARU has no resources because it's spun off the Uranium, but that didn't work - everyone knows ARU has fantastic resources (check Kalmsg's past analysis). There's been a couple of attempts to tell us the traders are going to exit in droves because they only got in for the uranium (more plausible, but doesn't seem to have happened). What else can you say to push the price down? How about "The traders didn't realise that today was the day to sell, so they'll all be selling tomorrow or Monday" (still barely plausible perhaps, but how many shares could be held by such people? - not many). So far it's dropped about 20c, so NUP only has to settle at 60c to make all things even. And I haven't topped up yet dammit. If only I wasn't working this morning I might have got more at the low of 64c.... but no, I wouldn't have cos I thought we had more traders willing to take a quick profit. Where are the down-rampers when you need them - maybe we could advertise for some better ones.

"WANTED - creative down-ramper. Must be able to convince the masses to sell valuable holdings at rediculous prices. Must have low moral standards"

What a fascinating event this is. I wonder what will happen when NUP/O hit the bourse? There's a chance that will be a bargain too. Who will sell first and at what price? Should I top up on ARUO now or will it go lower tomorrow? Would it be better to wait and hope for a bargain on NUPO?

Does life get any more interesing on the bourse than this dynamic little game we've got going on here at ARU? - great fun!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $381.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 16.0¢ 15.0¢ $625.4K 4.036M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
80 3626191 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 37277 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.