CCI 0.00% 12.0¢ chrome corporation limited

the downside, page-2

1. 2,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi Marchell0,

First I would suggest that you do some DD & Research on CCI (Go to their website and read their presentations, read the AGM Presentation, read ASX Announcements, review posts here and SS). I would also suggest that you look at the people behind CCI and connect some "Dots".

Please find below some information that might be helpful.

Brian Thomas cites three reasons why an Australian junior should want to mine chrome in South Africa,

the first being the increase in the chrome price,

the second that South Africa produces half of the world's chrome and

the third that Ruighoek has 200 years of mine life.

CCI has acquired prospecting rights for 13-million tons of chromium mineralisation on neighbouring farms.

With Aka Resources as a BEE partner, Batlhako Mining will now move to convert the old order prospecting rights at Ruighoek to new order prospecting rights immediately prior to applying for a mining licence.

The Ruighoek Project has LG6 seam Indicated Resources of 5,000,000 tonnes and a further 23,000,000 tonnes of Inferred Resource available.

Proposals for exploration work on the chrome mineralisation in the LG5 and MG4 seams, which both have similar areal dimensions to the LG6 seam on the Ruighoek Farm, have been received from the company’s technical consultants.

Batlhako Mining has also reached agreement in principal with Metalloy Trading to act as an agent for the sale of the company’s chrome products and to negotiate with off-take parties on the sale of the product.

Metalloy Trading has an excellent network of contacts in the South African mineral commodities industry and provides the company the opportunity to optimise returns from the range of non-metallurgical chrome products anticipated from the Ruighoek operation.

Aka Capital is involved with a number of leading South African financial and industrial organisations including Nedbank, Old Mutual, BoE Asset Management and Murray and Roberts. Chairman Reuel Khoza is due to assume the chairmanship of Nedbank in May this year becoming its first black chairman, having served in a number of senior roles including as chairman of the state electricity supplier Eskom and as a director of Standard Bank Group, Liberty and Norwich Life. Along with fellow Aka Capital associates Anton Botha and Sam Nematswerani, he is also a director of Johannesburg Stock Exchange.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.