LPD 0.00% 0.2¢ lepidico ltd

The downstream game has just changed - LPD, page-6

1. vmp
    13,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9047
    “The astonishing add-on LOH-Max development and announcement was almost audacious. And then.... 'We'll just add the LOH-Max capability to the pilot plant without any operational delays' !! What??!!”

I’m equally astonished @Geogle. And I can’t blame @Sharpey for having a mixed reaction to the latest developing story here.

I had to read the Ann a few times to appreciate loh-max. We’re now making the changes to avoid costly remodeling down the track. Not only will carbonate have inferior demand hence lower price than hydroxide but sodium sulfate as a byproduct which is supposed to be saleable to make detergents will actually become redundant, no market, hence big problem to dispose as it necessitates tailing storage and disposal, whereas the revised model has zero environmental footprint - there’s no need for expensive management of wastes. Just imagine if we can all go partying all day and all night at Platypus Park without the need of having to go to the toilets as there’s nothing to dispose. Lol.

Read this twice “Lepidico’s Managing Director, Joe Walsh said, “LOH-MaxTM is an exciting new development opportunity for Lepidico shareholders, allowing the production of a premium priced lithium chemical at lower operating cost than the production of lithium carbonate. Furthermore, dispensing with the conventional sodium sulphate circuit both reduces capital cost and substantially reduces economic and environmental risks associated with the possible disposal of this material. Lepidico is fast tracking the integration of LOH-MaxTM into its development plans.””

But the biggest tell tale sign that instills confidence is the fact that Lpd is sticking to its timeframe. Yes the platypus will wake up like a rooster would crow at the middle of the night. So be ready.

PILOT plant to finish on schedule for April commissioning, and operation in May.

.....and then on page 2 of the investor presentation this imminent completion of FFS......

“Phase 1 L-Max® Plant Project to be located in Sudbury, Canada; currently in
    Full Feasibility Study – Study results due Q2 2019”

Guess what that Study includes? - I suppose, these at least —-
    -updated Project Cost profile with loh-max, and operating cost model, will it be nil C1 costs- I have reason to believe it will sit at the lowest cost curves among producers
    -tantalising Results of Pilot Plant’s hydroxide output - will it be 99.9% grade hydroxide this time?

http://www.lepidico.com/wp-content/...arbonate-Produced-from-Mini-Plant-Trial-1.pdf

http://www.lepidico.com/wp-content/...eries-and-Battery-Grade-Lithium-Carbonate.pdf

-validated/adequacy of Feedstocks, alvarroes JUST IN TIME, and perhaps mica-rich Mt Cattlin tailings
    -final selection of Plant Location

Things will quickly get interesting in Platypus land.

With the FFS completed, I’d expect some serious offtake discussions will follow and conclude quickly. Remember, there has been ongoing discussions with customers but they have asked that a pilot plant be built.

To anyone reading, Believe it or Doubt it, Buy it or Don’t buy it - your call.

@[email protected] - with regard to your question why the SP is recently 1/4 of what it previously was, please note virtually all lithium stocks during 2018 retreated, including those producing and at the cusp of producing. Also stocks fluctuate significantly in this speculative sector. Nothing is certain hence the usual warning dyor - as in do your own research. Enjoy the ride ahead.

Folks, I will not comment on what each should do when the SP rises or retreats. By now we should know how the platypus moves. either you dance or jump, but don’t be hypnotised. We have learnt all our lessons already, so no investing advice from me. I’m just sharing my thoughts and enjoying yours including the occasional strife, conflict, contention, feud, quarrel, contest, struggle, encounter, row, dispute, disagreement, battle, battle royal, confrontation, controversy, brawl, affray, affair, fray, bout, match, fisticuffs, boxing match, round, broil, fracas, difficulty, altercation, bickering, wrangling, riot, argument, dissension.

Don’t take it too personally, just focus on what matters.

Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 24/02/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.