Thank you brother for your words of truthI would like to take...

1. 247 Posts.
    Thank you brother for your words of truth
    I would like to take this chance to update on the coming Satan's last events

If your lives are so full and you have much to do,please consider that should you take the time to view all that i have presented,may
    lead you to having time eternal

1st lets explain the mark
    It is not a chip or a vaccine,it is a state of mind,your forehead house your cognative functions,your hand indicates your actions
    Revelation 13:16-18New King James Version
    He causes all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and slave, to receive a mark on their right hand or on their foreheads, 17 and that no one may buy or sell except one who has [a]the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18 Here is wisdom. Let him who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man: His number is 666.

But first I will place some URL's for those the have the genuine search for truth and end time events

URL1=God’s Final Altar Call
    Note,this is now much in the news,as least not the ramifications of what it means,and many will be blindly fooled,it has been in the works
    for a long time,like a creeping snake

URL2=Climate Change Law and Governance
    17 September 2021 Group of 100 The G100 has been invited to participate in a conference on Climate Change Law and Governance to be held on 17 November in Sydney. Terence Jeyaretnam, the Head of the G100 Sustainability Working Group will be representing the G100 on a panel discussing what sustainability issues companies will be required to report. More details will be sent to members in coming weeks.

URL3=Congress, climate change & the sunday law
    “The urgent challenge to protect our common home includes a concern to bring the whole human family together to seek a sustainable and integral development, for we know that things can change.” (Laudato Si’, Sec 13)

Now for those who prefer to listen rather than read

Climate Change and the Sunday Law

Climate change and Sunday law the war before us
    Aug 10, 2021

Sunday Law is Passed what is coming is Shocking -Pavel Goia

The four Stages of the Sunday Law | Norman McNulty

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.