CCC 0.00% 0.1¢ continental coal limited

the dream run, page-2

1. 4,892 Posts.
    Hairy,

I'm sick of trying to predict when Conti will do a massive breakout and run up to 20 cents or above. I was keen for a 10 cent party and truely thought at the time that it was going to happen but for one reason or another Conti is just unable to breakout from below this 10 cent range, regardless of it being a producer, and all the fundamentals getting stronger and stronger by the day.
    Not cross promoting but I went through a similar senario with PNA. After buying in in the mid teens there was a stage when it never looked like it would get through the the wall on the screen in the 20's. At the time the fundamentals were very strong, and because it was'nt moving upwards quickly, I would then begin to question the fundamentals again because in my mind through reseaching the company I thought that they were worth alot more. It felt like forever before it eventually kicked on through 30 cents. PNA now trades in the 80's and from memory has over 3 billion shares on issue.
    The fact of the matter the way I see it is that not many would disagree with the fact that fundamentally Conti has alot going for it, so at some stage if management does'nt drop the ball from here on in and make the correct decisions for the company now I see no reason as to why Conti will not morph into being a much much bigger beast than it is now in the very near future.
    Looking very forward to how the next few pieces of the jigsaw puzzle will fit.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.