TCN 0.00% 4.0¢ techniche limited.

In reality, I don't see any real hope for this company with the...

1. 456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 221

In reality, I don't see any real hope for this company with the current directors and there is no hope of a change with the top 3 shareholders holding 40%+ ish of the company.

At the end of the day its not even the businesses they own or invest in, they literally have zero ideas on what Techniche should be and how to make it something.    Running around the world buying has been technology albeit profitable at the time, trying to milk them as if they were properties (ie sit back and strip the profits) and then a year or two into owning it, they are sitting around wondering why they are loosing marketshare.

Technology is a fast moving game and you have to be constantly evolving.

The telling thing for me and why I have been selling down was in one of the commentaries was around the last business they sold.   The chairman made a comment that the business hadn't increased its clients for years and the last time it had secured a new client was just after they purchased the company.   Im sitting here reading that statement and all I can think was - ummm, as a director why didn't you do something about that?   What are the KPI's for these businesses?   The business was profitable, it was paying dividends to TCN, why didn't you allocate a budget for a business development person?   Why did you sit there for years saying how good things are going.... when it didn't grow its client base.    Essentially you sat there and oversaw years of declining value, stripping cash and did nothing and then have the audacity to say you did a good job...

Meh

When the share buy back stops, the share price will fall again and its only a matter of time before they need to do another capital raising to provide more $$$ for statseeker or whatever is the latest of the half baked ideas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.