If only Hitler knew about the weapons we have now.I watched Bill...

1. 2,743 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    If only Hitler knew about the weapons we have now.

I watched Bill Shorten at the Press Club presentation.
    Scary Australia Card Plus information collection.

Now I like many parts of Bill he is a hard worker and he has a huge job in trying to control the NDIS.
    Years ago I worked in the disability sector and was involved in some trials for individual packages for DHS clients.
    The trails were very successful for the clients and their families. However it became very obvious that these packages could never be handed to everyone as such a scheme could never be afforded by any government.
    Now here we are as predicted. Good Luck Bill.

How would you or any of your friends and family like to become persona non gratis in your own country.
    You must have a Phone, a phone account, Internet connection, and phone reception. (many people don't)

Go to the beach, the pool and many other places. Where do you leave that phone.

I know many people my age who can't use such a phone. Do you know any.

The only device not mentioned was a micro chip implanted. Guess that will be next.

The experts all tell us that no tech system is safe from being hacked. Medibank, Telstra, our Banks have all been hacked.

I do not want a surveillance state and I am going back to cash transactions.

Bill I don't think many of us want this. For many different reasons. Have you tried talking to someone at Telstra lately, a real person. Takes hours and the circular run around as well.

The government and our big companies only want our money they do not want to talk with us.
    Service? Sorry its all broken.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.