AQD 9.09% 1.2¢ ausquest limited

IMO there can only be one explanation as to why AQD's price has...

1. 5,174 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 913
    IMO there can only be one explanation as to why AQD's price has fallen 12% today instead of jumping 20%.

Personally, I believe that it's related to one thing, but before I post that, I'll try and explain what I'm talking about.

Most mining companies, well all of them actually, really brag (for the want of a better word) how good there minerals are and also their forthcoming assay results are gong to be. The market usually really gets behind them and everyone goes berserk with anticipated celebrations and the assay results are then released good or bad and the market get exuberant or dumps the stock.

IMO with AQD, the management are so old fashion (and I have seen this first hand) that they aren't going to bother with all the who-har and try and convince investors to get on board because they know what they have is huge. This is just my opinion, but I believe that as far as there concerned they've got heaps of minerals so why suck up to the market. There announcements are blunt to the point and just don't have any enthusiasm.

And for the record, even though there intention may be right, I feel as an investor (and a big one for my standards) that I'm being undervalued.

For charting purposes, we've just about hit support and the next run could be a real biggie. I've bought a few more today waiting for the imminent run (lol).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AQD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $9.901M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $4.205K 350.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 1745776 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 50591 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.07pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AQD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.