DUB 0.00% 4.3¢ dubber corporation limited

The Dubber Difference

1. 995 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Hi all, I thought I'd start a new thread to specifically focus on the potential of DUB's product in the global voice recording industry.

Earlier this week I had lunch with a good mate who happens to be extremely tech savvy - he's founded and sold startups, consulted to several startups and very much in the loop with the tech world. I told him about DUB and he said it sounded like an excellent product that could very easily disrupt the global voice recording industry. A few days later I received a message from him saying that he'd done extensive due diligence on DUB and that he was certain that this was the real deal. He told me that the main selling points for him were:

- cloud based call recording, recording management, access and advanced functionality
    - speed of deployment: DUB's solution can be implemented within hours whereas it takes up to several weeks for some competitors
    - no capex
    - massive cost savings
    - global opportunity

He also noted how quickly DUB was able to secure high profile customers, particularly a big 4 Australian bank. Suffice to say that he was very impressed.

He currently works in the IT division of a mid-tier Australian insurance firm (won't say which one) and has informed me that his colleagues are very interested in adopting the platform and will be meeting with some big wigs to see if they can get the ball rolling.

Needless to say DUB shareholders are onto something special. If management play their cards right this product has the potential to go viral globally. I truly believe we are witnessing a unicorn in the making.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DUB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $39.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.4¢ 4.5¢ 4.3¢ $16.96K 387.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 478135 4.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 10081 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DUB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.