QTM 0.00% 8.6¢ quantum health group limited

the duck is cooked, page-7

1. 813 Posts.
    Gominer what do you think the share price be if option is 0.90 cents ?

It will be interesting to see if the products is economical
    then the gas or electricity that is all the matters

I just hope that the company is honest and transparence enough to clear all doubts hanging over investors head. I can understand how devastated for poor
    investors who bought at a very high price to see the shares just crashing.
    As the company is on a float just three months ago we just have to give them a chance to organized the business efficiently and to look after shareholders better.The inovative technology of the solar energy had been proven to be very efficient and in demand as it is very economical and consumers could save a lot of money on gas and electricity.I heard the Victorian State
    Goverment had implemented installation of Solar energy to all new building's planning w.e 2004 with this will give another big revenue for Quantum and I hope other states will follow suite.Some 5 stars hotels is Singapore, Malaysia China are using their Solar energy and soon it will be exported worldwide.This could be very big potential and very lucrative It is only a matter of time.The overvalued of the stock price is the result of manupulation of day traders or some buyers who try to forced down the price for a cheaper entry. This could be solved easily if we help and cooperate with each other not to sell it cheaply
    Regarding the escrowed share of 800 million, we shouldn't have to worry to much about that as it will be release in about two years time.I do hope the next announcement will be a good news and wishing all of Qtm holders the best of luck

with best wishes
    and
    the best of good luck in your trading

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.