BPT 1.40% $1.45 beach energy limited

the ducks are lining up, page-7

1. 3,956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Im a newbie on Beach. How did I come across it? Oh I was reading how shale gas is taking off like a dragster on nitro in the US. An old oil guy (Old guys rule you know) worked out a way to get out the heaps of gas that have always been known to be there. Hes making tens of billions, selling off claims. He pegged out claims before anyone else thought they were worth a nickel. Its all over America. Its 3 times bigger than CSG in terms of production in the US and growing very fast. Rembember CSG was big there before it was here. Billions of dollars are changing hands every month for shale ground, much of the money coming from Asia.
    Who is sitting on the biggest shale patch in OZ?

The yanks have so much SG the LNG terminals on the Gulf coast are sitting empty, rusting.

Shale gas patch in Oz? they are even talking about it on Bloomberg. But down here in good old sleepy holler with all them dawgs asleepin, the same slow ol Oz dawgs who woke up to CSG four years too late, because old dawgs just dont do their homework. Too busy watching the football, or the cricket. Sometimes they like to joke about the Americans being insular. You beachies could take some beating.
    The japs know whats here. Thats why they are lining up with Beach for supply.
    Yooo hoooo, anybody Hooome????
    Thank you, sleepy ones for not noticing. Im in with the CFDS on this one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BPT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.45
Change
0.020(1.40%)
Mkt cap ! $3.307B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.45 $1.46 $1.44 $6.124M 4.220M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 35145 $1.45

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.45 92728 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BPT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.