MOZ 0.00% 3.6¢ mosaic brands limited

the ducks are lining up, page-7

1. 1,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Natural graphite is used extensively in brake linings, foundry operations, lubricants, batteries, refractory applications, and steelmaking.

At present, the battery industry uses about 35% of global flake graphite production. Over the next 10 years, that percentage will increase to over 75% unless additional resources are brought into production. Given the usefulness of graphite in a wide variety of essential industries, I have a hard time accepting the idea that a single sector like the battery industry can lock down 75% of available supply and do so at attractive prices, much less lower prices.

This is why I think graphite is most exciting and I will continue to hold....IMO (and other people's opinions closer to the action) it will be about competeing industries , i think companies are seeing this around the world but are trying to find the right graphite company with the right product at a reasonable price to secure long term supply, this is obviously tricky given the events of the past week. MOZ is "my"pick , choice is yours.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MOZ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.