CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The dumps cuming, page-37

1. 9,194 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2362
    I really urge you to DYOR especially with this management as I would not want you to be another victim who loses money over this stock. I held this stock for over 3 years and sold out last week with 98% loss. I have not seen any value return ti shareholders from this management since I held the stock and all I have seen is continued dilution after dilution from the BOD. I personally don’t trust this management at all hence I am very vocal about them as I have had first hand experience on how they have been operating for the last 3 years and still continue to do so in the same way as I have not seen any change in them.
    I am disgusted on how they have pulled a fast one again with this CR. First they said the CR was to pay the $3m debt and 700k for working capital. Then 2 days later the debt was suddenly converted to equity and decided to issue shares in return so this meant double dilution - first dilution for the $3.7m CR raise and then another issue of equity shares worth of $3m hence the price was pumped and then sell off and here we are with the SP exactly where we started before the CR. This is appalling behaviour from this company, and I am still waiting a call back from “Marion” who is the COO of the company to give me an explanation of their actions! Absolutely disgusted!!
    Please DYOR!
    Last edited by Lilow: 17/12/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.