KAR 3.61% $1.72 karoon energy ltd

the eagle has landed., page-23

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    Golf.. I dont know if you were at the last AGM, but I can confirm that father Bob did announce at that meeting that with the forward plan currently in place, the company should not have to go to market in the next year. So that should see us through until sep/oct hopefully.

Chrisviny...... Its good and healthy to dream at times. But always poke your head out into reality every now and then. I am not being sarcastic, just real. This company will not be sold in 6 months for $15 on results from Kronos. There is not 30tcf of gas, there never was. 7 tcf would be an extremely good result, and about the best we could hope for. Remember the company has this thing rated as a 50/50 chance of 7tcf. It makes me kringe to say it, but as this program progresses, the more apparent 5+tcf looks if they encounter similar sands and thicknesses as they did in Poseidon 1.

I have a fairly substantial holding in Karoon, and I have for held for over 5 years, so obiviously it is not my intention to down ramp, so please do not take my above opinion as that. DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.060(3.61%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.67 $1.73 $1.67 $18.60M 10.89M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48682 $1.72

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.73 130076 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.