KAR 0.00% $1.72 karoon energy ltd

No need to correct you bird dog, Jim Mulva did say that there...

1. 779 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 134
    No need to correct you bird dog, Jim Mulva did say that there could be as much as 15-20 tcf. And you are right, Founding Father Bob did hose that down a little.

But, don't forget that statement was made before Kontiki exploration well and Poseidon 2 appraisel well. Remember even Karoon were expecting some sort of success with Kontiki, which they unfortunately didn't get.

Maybe Jimmy was like 90% of the nervious nellies and was expecting a gusher at P2 for some unknown reason. Surely not, Karoon wasn't.

With the much anticipated spudding of Kronos, and if they are in fact changing drilling team, I hope Mr Mulva deploys the best he has got, and if there's a possibility that they might need a crow bar or torch, make sure there is one on the rig this time.

Now we can all sit back and await the speculation. Some informed, some partly informed, some total bullsh#*. At this stage the only fact is this.......no one knows, I repeat, NO ONE knows what the result will be. I just hope no one bores us with posts "dont forget we have got Brazil comming up, its going to be huge". Thats something no one knows at this stage either.

I still say 5&bit tcf for Kronos a reasonable target. If more or less, I have got a couple of months to think up an excuse.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.72
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.378B
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8 $1.81

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.67 800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.41am 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.