PBI premier bionics limited

Not yet Blokes I am expecting some significant news on hnr soon...

1. 1,611 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1189
    Not yet Blokes I am expecting some significant news on hnr soon and think I will retain an interest there however eventually the switch could be on.Tell you what though I wish I had that sort of fire power lol...Finally I think we can relax a little here and watch our investment grow.
    Where to from here is the million dollar question.In my opinion I think Pbi is in for a few changes like the old cliche' out with the old and in with the new.Then we will see some real fireworks.Now is definitely the time to be getting set and this has been driving the sp up and will continue to do so .A new level in th 30s is possible soon and if chinese buying hits pbi it could well be over a buck before the end of the year .How sweet would that be.I dont think it be should be to hard to coax the chinese to buy into a company which already has broken into china and has the potential to make squillions of dollars.We will have to leave that part to FC as that is what he does best.Blokes I am excited....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PBI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.