AN1 0.00% 0.8¢ anagenics limited

The Eck Effect, page-73

1. 1,448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141

In the end I should of listen to my gut and sold at the CR especially a Blue Oceans was involved .
    I remember they did the CR for RFN , wrote up an impressive broker analysis , very bullish .
    They did the CR at 0.28 , it is now trading under 1 cent .
    What a disaster .

It was Blue Oceans you've shone a dim light on that T7 posted a sales chart from in the last few days to support his assertion that Evolis sales from Aust pharmacies figures have been released by CDY.

The chart was of total Aust sales with no mention of Aust pharmacies sales which several posters have been asking for years. With >1700 pharmacies stocking Evolis ( we were last told years ago) the indicative annual sales at a guess of $800,000 averages to 1 customers a month.

Why has the company not focused on developing the Aust Pharmacies market (and salons) before venturing into the riskier US for a challenging $100m sales in 7 years?  Why not tell us Aust sales by segment?        

The above and other questions unanswered pale into insignificance with the crashing sp on which there's still pathetic silence from the CEO and her Board. They appear as unconcerned as the CEO/Board followers here despite the seeming reality of massive wealth destruction.

Perhaps its only short term for some if an opportunistic end game snatch is in play.    

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AN1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.