NXS 8.00% 27.0¢ next science limited

the economic case for my return, page-16

1. 937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 157
    Let's get this straight - the "dark cloud" was not created by the current board, it was created by RC who quit when he couldn't get his way. If he had taken a gentler approach, stayed in, negotiated and attempted to persuade over a period of time none of this would have happenned. (Not that I'm ungrateful, it has saved me quite a lot of money already from the opportunity to buy back in low).

Perhaps RC's way was the right way (obviously he very strongly thinks so) and maybe he knows better than the board - but maybe not. We don't really know his motivations - remember he has some powerful backers and their interests may not be those which favour other shareholders. In the last few months we've seen what "large interests" can do with shorting and effective manipulation of the sp which is still going on. Who is behind this? Is it parties related to those backing RC? Is it somebody else? Are they working together? Are they working against each other? As Kwai pointed out previously there is a LOT going on that we don't know about. (Where are you Kwai?).

I like the comment by arsenic re lawyers - though I would put it a bit more tactfully - lawyers are experts at hiding and obfuscating the truth for the purposes of their clients (well the good ones are!). The truth is not yet out in this case.

Once you sign away you're voting rights to another party (who is it really?) you are effectively abrogating your own choice and it may turn out that you don't like what they do.

So, once again "Be careful what you wish for".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
27.0¢
Change
0.020(8.00%)
Mkt cap ! $78.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.5¢ 27.0¢ 22.5¢ $103.9K 445.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2200 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
27.0¢ 19999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.