ARV 11.1% 1.0¢ artemis resources limited

The EEE shareholders view in the UK, page-11

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    People whose name ends in IAN are Armenian .They are traders and Persian rug dealers, good business people .Subject to a genocide by the Turks in World war 1 (precursor to the holocaust )by about 25 years ,the Turks have always denied it, but evidence is overwhelming .If you have ever purchased a Persian rug you will likely have met an Armenian .It would be surprising if the Aussie government allows something like this but it Will depend upon what insider contacts these people have .As I said before wouldn't now touch ARV with a 10 foot pole .The small mining space is replete with such characters ,rip a bunch of novice investors off ,Make a bunch and then repeat the cycle when everyone has forgotten the first ripoff .Canadian small mining space was full of such characters but fewer now with more regulation .In Aussie land the regulation of these companies seem to be very lax notwithstanding the requirement to churn our a bunch of paper every quarter .It would help if they had insider trading laws with teeth and a website like “Canadian insider reports’ where you can easily pull up insider transactions .Glad I got out of ARV without a loss .Sad in a way it seemed to have so much promise .better to follow someone like Eric Sprott or Glenn Mullan ,they are not infallible but one has a better chance investing in companies they run or invest in ,increases the odds of a good result in the risky business of investing in Penny stocks .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $23.79K 2.642M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1258906 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1297096 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.