VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

the elephant in the room.

1. 1,491 Posts.
    Since no one else will bring the subject up I might as well. This might go some way as to find a reason why our share price is so heavily discounted by the market, and before you all arc up; I own a truckload of shares.

I'm sure if you've being following the business pages over the last few days you've seen the drama with SDL and Hanlong being played out in all it's glory. Insider trading, share manipulation and general deception and criminality on a massive scale. In that particular case you have a Hanlong a sub with a parent in China making a play for an Aust listed company with assets in Africa. Takeover offer made, very cheap, that's beside the point, that's the market, everyone can live with that. But the hurt is the revelations coming to light now about the share price being manipulated by execs of Hanlong, insider trading by execs and families of execs and I'm sure a few others things yet to see the light of day.

My point is that we have ORD, an Aust listed company with assets in Aust and Laos with senior execs, management and financial backing from mainland China. Who is to say that what happened with SDL will not happen to ORD. There are already suspicions that our assets will be taken over by Chinese interests for little more than cents in the dollar. That I suggest is one major reason why our share price is languishing at these levels, the market is suspicious of the intentions of ORD and it's managment and backers. We need far more transperancy and communication from management or clearly the market will continue to heavily discount this share.

And for those who'll say if you're not happy just sell, well, that's not the point, is it. They want our money and our assets, they have to show the market that they are trustworthy. Maybe ORD management will address this issue because it will not go away if they do we might see some our shares fairly valued.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.