IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

I'm sick of it that's the problem Eagle. You hit the nail on the...

1. 6,485 Posts.
    I'm sick of it that's the problem Eagle. You hit the nail on the head, nobody wants PRR.

I know I'm complaining, but it's a incredibly frustrating stock and I imagine others feel the same way, I had some thumbs before they went. It's good to vent.

It doesn't make it any better when it falls a lot on low volume you know.

I've honestly included this holding in my doglist, the sooner I can rid myself of it the better.

You're right I shouldn't post about it, but neither should you make everybody thinks things are rosy.

You know somebody perhaps an insto took out all the 16.5 sells went into the 17's and lined up some 16.5 buys, a complete turnaround. What did people do, sell sell sell, quick Prima showed some life, sell.

I'll tell you something guaranteed. When some decent news comes through if ever, it will not go far because everybody and their dog will want to get some of their money back by selling.

PRR is not good for my health or stress levels. I hope it's better with cancer patients.

The only time we've been down here is when the market dove. The market is not at that low but Prima is.

I'll just get out, and put my money into something decent.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.