IMM 23.0% 33.5¢ immutep limited

the elephant in the room, page-45

1. 1,104 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    Well then cuppa, posters should stop quoting me. I know frustration is getting the better of everybody, I just expressed it...which is my way.

Well I never. There you go Disco Stu I'm quoting you. Sorry I haven't responded to your incessant whining all week but I don't enough time in my working week to give your incessant drivel a response.

Now I do well here's a couple of thoughts.

If you want to whine and deride a stock you have made a bad entry point on for a short term trade don't expect too much love from the long termers... and yes they may quote you and if you don't like that throw your keyboard out the window and go for a boogie instead.

If you have some charting software perhaps have a look at the 12 month PRR daily and consider your entry point versus that of others.

Earlier in the week you were recommending exit and entry points for PRR. Thanks for the great advice Disco Stu but I don't want any from you. If you have managed to lose money on this stock in the last 12 months your entry and exit point advice is not required.

Some major holders may have made an obscene profit on the spike from 10 to 42 cents and are patiently waiting for the next. Even selling into 17 cents from a substantial purchase at 10 cents is a nice sustainable profit over a year. And that is selling at the bottom.

Not frustrated, loaded with cash possibly annoying a few peeps with my sells and looking forward to chatting with martin next week.

Have a good weekend all :)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
33.5¢
Change
-0.100(23.0%)
Mkt cap ! $486.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 40.0¢ 23.0¢ $16.23M 50.19M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 704297 33.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
33.5¢ 102135 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.