FAR 3.30% 47.0¢ far limited

Completely agree with you Whisky. Well Testing campaigns of this...

1. 230 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 29
    Completely agree with you Whisky. Well Testing campaigns of this nature are incredibly complicated even in benign conditions of well established oil and gas provinces - let alone Senegal with its own peculiarities!! If it was easy every operator would have been doing it years ago.
    I'd suggest posters take the time to go the AMC wharf load out in Henderson or Dampier off WA and get a small sense what it takes to prepare a rig load out. It is mid blowing stuff. It is time consuming and many things change along the way. The time line put forward by CNE is pretty reasonable in the circumstances. The Senegal government may be able to assist in improving the timeline with elimination of red tape.
    All up as a relatively modest long term holder of FAR since 2007 I am most pleased we are now in the position of appraising 2 discoveries - it is a significant advance on where we were at this time last year, drilling wildcat wells. There is also the upside of additional exploration wells to obtain additional field characteristic's and add resources.
    I look forward to the opportunity investing further - it will be a sure sign the discovery is ready for commercial development.

Cheers
    BF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
47.0¢
Change
0.015(3.30%)
Mkt cap ! $43.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
45.5¢ 47.0¢ 45.5¢ $82.32K 180.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3500 46.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 125569 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.47pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.