FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

With posts like this is show that you have no idea about the O &...

1. 2,090 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    With posts like this is show that you have no idea about the O & G business. Go and read the Hardman story.
    It takes a massive amount or planning and organisation to mount a drilling campaign such as they are currently doing. In reality from everything that I have seen, this project is being fast tracked and the partners are so positive that Senegal is getting priority. If you have only just discovered the timeline and got the pip then more fool you. Most of the people complaining couldn't organise a trip to the supermarket.
    I think that it is great that some investors take their money off the table and go off thinking that they can use it better elsewhere. I genuinely wish them good luck, that's what it is all about. I makes the market. And for every share that was sold, someone bought. And I thank those sellers yesterday that allowed me to pick up some more, for less as it were. Sometimes people just feel that they need to be "busy" and that they have to be "doing something". Often history will show that "sitting on you hands" was the correct strategy.
    Each to there own. Nothing revealed of late has dimmed my optimism for FAR. Anything new has been positive not negative.
    See no reason to do anything other than, "sit on my hands'', oh and perhaps plan my next trip to the supermarket.
    GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 53.5¢ 52.0¢ $17.03K 32.56K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10069 52.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.03pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.