SSN 0.00% 1.5¢ samson oil & gas limited

The Elephant in the Room, page-6

1. 10,781 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3549
    LOL Rob79, zesty discussion is good. Yes hedge calculations have not been kind to you on EBITDA calcs but that's fine - not looking for exact. I've been a little better on those multiples but then I am calculating them a little differently. Don't forget the deferred settlement cost though.

With respect to asset sale/farmout - I don't think so. I'd say 0% chance of that. The bank has the mortgage. Any sale or reduction in NRI will result in BB reduction and that's the last thing SSN wants to have happen. $20.5M is the number and that's after $10M has been raised (of which at least $5M has to be equity).

And sure we don't have all the info - but IMO we do have enough to make educated estimates (same as those brokers but we are not profiting from selling stock to customers).

This is taken from Schedule 2 Compliance Certificate from the MOB Credit Facility

Column 1 Column 2 Column 3 Column 4 Column 5
    0 II. Section 7.12(b) – Leverage Ratio.2  
    1   A. Total Funded Debt (all outstanding liabilities for borrowed money plus other interest-bearing liabilities, including current and long-term liabilities): $
    2   B.   EBITDAX  
    3     1. net income: $
    4     2. less non-cash revenue or expense associated with Swap Contracts from ASC 815: ($ )
    5     3. less extraordinary or non-recurring gains and other extraordinary or non-recurring income: ($ )
    6     4. plus consolidated interest expense: $
    7     5. plus income taxes: $
    8     6. plus depletion, depreciation and amortization: $
    9     7. plus other non-cash charges $
    10     8. plus exploration charges $
    11     9. Total EBITDAX: $

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SSN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.