BRU 5.71% 9.9¢ buru energy limited

The elephant in the room.

1. raw
    1,098 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I am surprised that none of the - rapidly declining in number - BRU posters ever mention the elephant in the room i.e. The Eco Warriors ... who will be apoplectic if we manage to progress Rafael etc.
    The mind numbing stupidity of those who cannot see that a gradual transition from fossil fuels is absolutely essential for the whole world is what is torpedoing our SP (CVN also unfortunately) and they are far too dumb/fanatical to admit that new discoveries are required to allow the transition to be orderly.
    Which brings the dreaded P word into the debate (Politics) ... I believe Mr. Market has assessed that our new federal government does not have the cahones to stand up to the eco fanatics and will make life difficult for all hydrocarbon producers - especially so for new entrants.
    As any holders of HZN would be aware Albo's new pal from across the ditch banned any further off shore drilling early in her first term ... I only mention this to indicate the deep animosity that the lefties hold for anything hydrocarbon.
    Is the internal Origin sign-off delay initiated from their ESG group?
    Please somebody/anybody shoot my thoughts down ... I'm getting vey pessimistic.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.9¢
Change
-0.006(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $66.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 9.9¢ $32.08K 321.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 135366 9.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 427380 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
9.9¢
  Change
-0.006 ( 5.71 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 9.9¢ 154881
Last updated 15.33pm 29/04/2024 ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.