BRU 3.66% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

We are getting way off topic here. BRU needs to put out further...

1. 5,127 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1148
    We are getting way off topic here. BRU needs to put out further clarification on when we might see some testing on Raffa . ORG’s approval processes do not take this long . Speaking of ORG , it seems that they are very busy with their Beetaloo Basin project , having just made an announcement regarding their progress with local indigenous groups , and plans for drilling and fracking. From the photos they are clearly doing a lot of work there.
    This next bit is not an “I told you so “ moment , but I do remember discussing with CEO the merits of a decent cap raise and drilling the best targets ourselves rather than farming out . That was my preferred way forward . CEO also had good reasons for farming out and sharing the risk , but we never considered that the farminee (ORG) would be a risk . It turns out that they are . As you will know I am no longer a shareholder but I plan to get back in at some point because I believe there is plenty more wet gas and maybe oil in BRU’s permits. Somebody needs to ask Eric what is happening and how long can ORG hold things up . Furthermore does he consider that ORG may have a conflict of interest between Beetaloo and Canning Basins . Finally, can BRU go sole risk and test Raffa and do further appraisal drilling ?
    In the meantime we continue to flatline .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.