SRS 0.00% 7.1¢ spicers limited

Graham, I initially missed this but here are my comments.Firstly...

1. 1,085 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    Graham, I initially missed this but here are my comments.

Firstly Firsova is correct to point out that Directors primary responsibilities are to shareholders. Obviously they must take account of other stakeholder interests and behave in a lawful manner. Nevertheless provided it is in the law, Directors must side with shareholders where there is a difference of interest say with hybrid holders. I would argue that PIGS broadly is ably representing the interests of hybrid holders.

>Andy Preece and Ken Booth are both good men doing positive things. I've done my homework on them.

I'm sure they are and hopefully they are being encouraged but I for one do not have detailed knowledge of them.

>but much excitement about a recent pissant acquisition in Sweden

That would be a response to the company announcement and while probably 'pissant' as you describe it, it is indicative of management's efforts to broaden PPXs product range into more profitable areas.

>Elephants move slowly but surely.

I trust the Elephant that is PPX is now moving on a sounder path. I, like most are waiting to see whether recent management efforts are finally turning the ship around but I am hopeful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.