FAR 1.02% 49.5¢ far limited

Taproot said " and most of the register happy to hang around"...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Taproot said " and most of the register happy to hang around" Not wrong there! It has been stated on several occasions in the past that the companies register is owned by the top 200 at 72%. I truly believe that currently the top 500. Capital "STAYERS" Could own 90% plus. (Shares on issue '"Who cares") Those that want in better get a move on.The big guns that want to accumulate a descent holdings have no choice but to move the SP forward, as has been displayed in recent trading. The results of capping under 10c has left one or more accumulators trading among their selves. These clever players that cap a price by stacking sells, are also aware of the true numbers that really exist.

To our benefit, Day traders are not even on the radar. The low volume and sparse news, show no indication of a DT'érs interest. Just yet. Shorter's beginning to panic? Slight evidence, yes, and little time to cover is becoming apparent. It would take an individual/consortium with very large kegs to bet against our future as it promotes right now. Those that hold long, and have researched the company know crazy amounts of information that is yet to be appreciated.

To one that recently attended the GM in Sydney, stated that Cath and the CEO/'S of Meridian shared regular contact, but at the same time to FAR's amazement the company is under valued. During the past six months the increased holdings on typically low volume could have been non other than Meridian. I don't grudge this movement, and trust the shares are tightly held in benefit to those who could be 90%+, and are being purchased by one with very safe hands. What more could we ask for.

Too an earlier post by Whisky, and a sensational back to back by Taproot, there is no shortage of confidence.

Sorry for a long winded post, but I am very excited as most of us longs would be.Near nil downside from here, and a potential upside that will near pedestal it's status internationally.

To those that attended the annual meetings country wide, shared they're joy and excitement. A massive high five. You have just enforced and greatly minimized our fears we may have had moving forward. A great round of applause from myself and plenty of others. You have justified our reason too holding FAR, and valued it, not selling on, until it's true value is exposed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.005(1.02%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.0¢ 49.5¢ 49.0¢ $4.017K 8.162K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 19637 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.40pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.