NUH 0.00% 8.1¢ nuheara limited

batboy: Although i can appreciate a retrospective at this point...

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 78
    batboy:
    Although i can appreciate a retrospective at this point does feel mean spirited i can assure you that my only intention was to show that there were serious doubts around the long term viability of Nuheara (as measured by share price) well before its more recent setbacks.

And you are, of course, right; I am completely irrelevant to this company and its performance. However, contrary to the small level of short selling, I was merely looking to point out that it was possible to find successful shorts to profit from. For me at least it's purely academic.

PigsMightFly:
    That's a fairly wild accusation that I find hugely gratifying. You can easily look back over my other posts on this forum (there are so few it shouldn't take long) to see the matching style of writing. I also have the original document to prove authorship. As such, I'm curious to know which part, if not the whole, you feel has been plagiarised and the source from which you feel it was taken.

In the interim I'll just remain satisfied that the quality is such that you've seen it necessary to throw around serious accusations.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NUH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.