PEN 4.55% 11.5¢ peninsula energy limited

the emperor has no clothes, page-18

1. 2,983 Posts.
    Great post nine lives. As someone who has held, traded, made a profit and made a loss with PEN since early 2006, it's nice to see all the different angles so many of us investors get caught in.

I'm not trying to encourage anyone to buy, sell or hold, but I would recommend taking in a different perspective about how this stock may be affecting your life.

The "Patience will be rewarded" strategy will only go so far, even if you think fundamentals are all good but that goes with any speculative stock.

It's now almost 2012 and so bloody close to getting important news such as DFS, permitting, production etc etc. Of course some of you are "expecting" they will be the news to save the save day. Who would even think to sell now that would just be crazy right?
    There is no possble way the market could be factoring in the DFS into the s/p just yet? Who even knows how good it could be.

I honestly wish the best for anyone involved in PEN, but I also think some of you should ease up on yourselves as the months have turned into years and before you know it your dreams and expectations may not be what they once were.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.5¢
Change
0.005(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $366.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $2.185M 19.39M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 1892350 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 3719 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.