PEN 2.41% 8.1¢ peninsula energy limited

the emperor has no clothes, page-39

1. 13,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    "As staated before, charts dont like. However fundamentals - or what we are told are fundamentals - can certainly be misleading, manipulated etc. The open/close/volume on the other hand does not lie. "

Totally disagree...

This is significant evidence in the markets of manipulation, "technically" making stocks look better, or worse that they really are. It does NOT mean there is is anything fundamentally wrong or otherwise.

Nine lives is a good chartist, I don't question hios ability. I do question why so many chartists that come on here state openly they have no idea of the fundamentals of a company and yet make comment on just that.

EXT was once touted as a stock dead in the water, a "dog stock". Chartists had a field day. They were ALL WRONG...

Many of the the ones that stuck it out and remained positive due to sound fundamental reasoning and personal belief become multi millionnaires. Two I know on HC, both were at times suspended for defending the stock they believed in, one permanently they both had the last laugh. The chartists and negative posters all disappeared...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PEN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.1¢
Change
-0.002(2.41%)
Mkt cap ! $259.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.0¢ $1.739M 21.38M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 437253 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 1085484 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.15pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PEN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.