It's always been the language as the problem to me....

1. 86 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    It's always been the language as the problem to me. It's always dire consequences and negativity when these doom and gloom pseudo scientists speak of the climate.
    I get it, it's marketing 101, create an anxiety and then supply the solution. A real take on our climate with reasonable, tangible improvements from logical poli's would be a breath of fresh air......
    Unfortunately reason and logic has been replaced with corruption and ideology in our representative governments and it would seem our scientific oversight bodies as well.
    Almost all people I dare talk to about politics want to take the 'us and them' mentality, forgetting it is 'us' that 'them' come from.
    We are not seperate or two opposing groups, they are us. If reason and logic is what we want to return to our intellects and decision makers, pointing the finger at them isn't the solution. Point the finger backwards.
    Can you, reader, truly say you practise what you preach? Can you, reader, truly say if you were in a place of authority your personal biases would never affect your decision making?
    Doubtful, because if that were true our current intellects and decision makers would be as noble but here we are.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.