PDN 0.79% $10.02 paladin energy ltd

Well i've bought back in today.. and in a big way. :D Im sure...

1. jj2
    1,735 Posts.
    Well i've bought back in today.. and in a big way.

Im sure all the 'chicken littles' have read the announcement properly.. saying that it doesn't look like the transaction will close before end 2016.. that doesn't mean it won't close...

There is still almost 5 months before the bond payments are due.. how many times have bonds.. of any company.. been rolled over or extended or renegotiated..??

PDN has plenty of assets.. and is a few bucks short in cash.. but that doesn't mean it wont survive or even regain some former glory.

A new CEO was also recently promoted.. so have you considered that he is pursuing alternate strategies..??

For all the negatives that PDN has.. losing money etc.. there are certain reasons that will excuse many. They also have two established mines that many uranium companies or utilities would love to control.. or own part of.

Plenty more.. but i'll leave that for another post.. but as for the extra 10m shorts.. well that's 600k.. and with the recent turnover.. not all that much. SHould the price start to head up.. and these speculators need to cover.. well then you can write up 10c in no time at all....

Glta.. but to sell at these prices.. unless you really need some beer money for the weekend.. is likely only to have you cry into the beers you just bought as the prices recovers strongly next week..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.02
Change
-0.080(0.79%)
Mkt cap ! $2.995B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.15 $10.25 $9.98 $13.84M 1.374M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7226 $10.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.04 2669 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.