MYG 1.45% 68.0¢ mayfield group holdings limited

the end game

1. dfl
    3,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 372

It is time to put all my cards on the table. For the last 5 years I have made a study of what has occurred since the melt-down in 2008. I was prepared for 2008, having sold a house, moved into cash and gold and shorted bank stocks. For a while I looked a bloody hero to those who knew my position.

But alas I did not anticipate the length at which those who wish to control the world and take all our possessions would go to in an endeavour to prolong the agony of a complete collapse in the world's fiat currency by turning up the velocity of creating pieces of paper, called money. It is clear in the past 2 weeks that this take-down in gold is another step in the illuminanti's careful and orchestrated move to devoid us of all our capital to their ultimate benefit.

Make no mistake about it, when this is all over, they will have been buying all the gold they can lay their hands on, as like those who have studied history those than control the world's money, control the world, and "gold is the only money in the long-term".

Do not allow them into scaring you into giving up the only asset that has stood the test of time for 5000 years. Yes I am a gold bug, having studied history and in particular Rome, am convinced that a world currency backed to some extent by gold will occur this decade, and those that do not heed this warning will end up as serfs to the banksters of this world.

No I am not mad, nor full of red wine, I am just tired of my friends and family being conned into thinking that all is right with the world. It is a very lonely place out there with views like mine. It is frustrating that very few see what is coming down the track.

No these words have not been cut and pasted from a web site, I have just typed them as they come into my head.

JG, keep up the good work to ensure that our world class Deflector resource means we will not all become serfs like most of our fellow citizens will be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.45%)
Mkt cap ! $61.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 68.0¢ $8.343K 12.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2 69.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
71.5¢ 9569 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.28pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.