DMC 0.00% 30.0¢ design milk co limited

Not sure about the book value of energymad, but INT have just...

1. 7,746 Posts.
    Not sure about the book value of energymad, but INT have just under 10%.

If it was floated, Im sure INT would be free to sell into the float. Thats how IPOs work. The private owners need to give up a percentage for the public IPO.

If they chose not to make their 10% available to an IPO, then yes I believe they would be prevented from selling on market in the short-term.

Looking at the revenues(and growth) and turnover of enegry mad, its hard to believe its not in the $5-10mil market cap range. So 10% will easily get $500k-$1mil IMO.

Its not the saviour, but its a decent chunk of working capital and a few contracts start contributing 3qtr. They should get by without a cap raising.

Ofcourse how long will the IPO take is anyones guess.

The main need for a cap raise will be if they win a major contract and need money for upfront costs. But you would rather them win a contract than lose.

Im more injterested in their current cash position. Yesterdays announcement sounded like they have $1.2mil in cash after extinguishing debt. If thats correct then INT is a spec BUY IMO.

But my original understanding was they had virtually no cash and were raising money to extinguish debt with a small amount remaining as working capital.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DMC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.