The End is Here - Now, page-21

1. 35,291 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    What did you do to get him upset?

Joannie, you've inspired me to tell a joke:

2 big bulls were standing in a paddock having a chat when a small bull came running up to them.

The small bull said "I just heard Farmer Brown talking to Farmer Joe saying that he was getting a new bull tomorrow."

The 1st big bull said "There is no way I am sharing any of my cows with another bull, there's hardly enough for me. That new bull is gonna be mighty lonely. I wont even give him a chance."

The 2nd big bull said "Me neither, no way will I share any of my cows, that bull is not gonna get a look in, over my dead body."

The small bull said "Of course I agree with you two, I ain't sharing the few cows you leave me."

The next morning a cattle truck rolls down the drive and stops at the paddock. The truck is shaking with the commotion going on inside.

The gate drops and out storms a massive bull snorting and stomping the ground looking as vicious as all hell.

The 1st big bull says "Maybe I could share one or 2 cows I suppose."

The 2nd big bull agrees "Yeah, I was being a bit harsh yesterday. He could take a few of mine as well. Just to be welcoming."

They look across and the small bull has gone berserk. He's snorting, bucking, stomping the ground and giving the massive bull the evil eye, horns pointed menacingly at him.

The big bulls yelled at him. "What the hell are you doing? That bull is massive, are you crazy?"

The small bull yells to them. "I just want to make sure that he knows that I am a bull."

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.