GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

agent 86Thanks for giving us that great article. Real Mad Max...

1. 1,127 Posts.

agent 86

Thanks for giving us that great article. Real Mad Max Keiser stuff. A TU from me. A few years ago Clif High of the Web Bot Project ( Asymetric language etc.,) said in the near future there would be a colossal furore about something he labeled "secrets" & it is quite clear he was pointing to the Snowden revelations. So quite a hit with his system. Unfortunately Clif has stopped doing this work due to pressure from some sources to stop. What worries me is that his other Web Bot prediction was a "global coastal event" catastrophe involving huge loss of life.

Sorcha Fal mentions the date Feb 15. It's difficult to get hold of some of her copyrighted pieces. Others mention Feb 22 as the old Norse date for Ragnorak -an end of cycle time of fiery destruction and renewal - on Feb 22. Anyway a bit of divine retribution is overdue for the banksters.

Quite astonishing that SEC admitted destroying the records of those who profited on certain airlines trades. Usual suspects JPM, HSBC,Barkers,Carlyle Group.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.