CTP 7.69% 4.8¢ central petroleum limited

The End is Near!, page-16

1. 303 Posts.
    Dear speculator101, I am a simple person of simple mind and sole, my own personal expectations are simple in nature only. I expect a company to achieve many of the goals as published through their announcements, I am forgiving when organisations miss a few only. Unfortunately they have not missed a few, it has been numerous in nature, resulting in disappointment.  
    Frustration usually stems from an accumulation of disappointments or disappointing events, having a drill rig within the immediate vicinity of the Surprise oil discovery site and releasing it, may be considered by some as being a disappointing event leading to frustration.  Some may consider the unlisted options expiring as being a disappointing event.  Others may not consider these as being non event, each differing in opinion.
    Frustration therefore can be categorized into those persons having being disappointed over an extended period of time. Having read many of these threads going back in time; I believe that many feel levels of frustration and hence, may have been exposed to an accumulation of disappointments. Looks like my expectations are far more exceeding than your good self, good luck.
    Having said the above, hydrocarbons are still to be found and based on credible scientific reports such as those written by Mr. G Ambose and many other reputed Geologists, hydrocarbons is what CTP is all about, let’s hope that Georgina Basin provides the blue sky that this organization once conversed and provide a little ray of sunshine for those in need of warming up.
    As for me, I will let the rocks speak, hopefully two drilling campaign soon being back to back exploration with Total and Santos, who knows, maybe that Amadeus basin JV may also materialize by year ending, now wouldn’t that remove the time span ailment called disappointment.
    Although in difrrent camps, I am sure we are all wishing CTP and thier staff all the best of luck for the up coming exploration drilling campaign, I know as a simple person, I am.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
-0.004(7.69%)
Mkt cap ! $35.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.8¢ $22.36K 454.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104163 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 96150 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.34am 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CTP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.