CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

tv or whatever you are called , I have said it before, read...

1. 46 Posts.
    tv or whatever you are called , I have said it before, read properly before you comment. I only said I sold the shares by coincidence on the day of the suspension and the timing was a complete accident, not that I sold accidently, dah. Again I comment on the propensity for comments here to hone in on trivialities rather than the meaning. I don't have any agenda, read my comments and then read JC's comments, a man I don't always agree with but someone who comments on what has been said rather than getting defensive. As for you seeing what I am on about because of when I sold, I have had access to my money and have been able to use it elsewhere so I see it as good luck, not bad. I can buy in again when CDU trades again even if I don't get the full benefit of good news as even with the best of news it won't reach full price immediately. If it is not good news, well I am even luckier. I will say again that I wish holders the best of luck, yes even you tv, I can't blame you for feeling stressed at the wait. My comments, addressed by JC was that WM was not a good communicator, the company is fine and it is probably going to be very worthwhile in the medium term to long term. Please don't look for agendas that are just not there, they sound paranoid. By the way,posters who claim that non holders should have no say forget that someone like myself moves in and out of these shares and having owned shares for years at a time and likely too again have every right to comment, probably more so than johnny come latelies ( not neccessarily you).
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.