CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

That's funny Charlie123...it'd be even funnier if we secured all...

1. 9,862 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1274
    That's funny Charlie123...it'd be even funnier if we secured all necessary funding before ML sometime over the next week or 2....I reckon some of the "interested parties" will know enough to realise the difference between a red tape delay and real political risk of the QLD EIS/ML process. Gee I also reckon management might have to raise the "buy-in" price to any party bulking a committing now and waiting for confirmation.

Jantimot you made some reasonable observations in your post about initial bulk sample from the "Jewel Box" but recommend you have a look at Dec 10 Half Yearly accounts for the latest on bulk sample testing. This involved entire strike length of Las Minerale. It will be these results I suggest that will provide a much high level of confidence to the company, shareholders and market in general of what we can expect to be mining and processing through our purpose built Sino automated plant.

Gee the CDU threads could really use some noise police.....I'll get the ball rolling by not be posting again until we get the funding deal.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.