CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

"the end of march hath come", page-83

1. roh
    4,061 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Big vee,
    There are two separate issues you have raised: the issue of the Mining Lease and the voluntary suspension.
    Wayne McCrae would be as keen as mustard to obtain the Mining Lease ASAP . He would like nothing better than to see all that ready-to-go equipment move into top gear.
    We do not know what further questions have been asked of CDU in respect of the EIS and of their complexity and the time needed to provide answers satisfactory to the the Queensland Government. It is not unusual for companies like CDU and EXCO to ask for extensions of time to provide the information sought.
    The gripe here on the forum is dtrected at the slowness in granting of Mining Leases by the Queensland Government as compared with the expeditious way Mining Lease applications are handled in Western Australia.From what I can gather there is quite a backlog of applicatios currently awaiting approval in Queensland.
    With respect to your statement that "CDU"can hold out shareholders with a suspension for as long as it suits",the regulatory authority, the ASX is the party who determine, taking presented facts into consideration,how long a trading suspension stands -not CDU.
    Voluntary trading suspensions are not given by the ASX without good reason as is the case with any extensions of such period after all the ASX is losing money every day the CDU shares are not traded.
    As a non holder of CDU shares, I thank you for your interest.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.