CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

tv105,the issues you raise are trivial. The snake handler is not...

1. 5,948 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 371
    tv105,

the issues you raise are trivial. The snake handler is not necessary, a simple rough hewn log dropped into a hole is all that is needed so anything that fell in a pit over night can have some shade during the day, and can climb out. That's just one example..most others can reasonably be resolved.

You made two posts berating the Qld Govt people asking where is the ML etc. Fact is, at the moment its CDU holding up the process, no one else is holding up the process as CDU hasn't submitted the EIS for what ever reason. There will be NO ML until the EIS is submitted and the EPA Dept writes the conditions. Lets be clear here.

I'll bet my silver dollar that CDU didn't realise they needed to do a spring and autumn field survey same as needed here in WA. If its not that it will be something that a diligent person could have foreseen or something to do with the 6P. Prior planning prevents piss poor performance.

I will make one outside chance concession: and negotiations must be really tough for this to be the reason. The money boys are holding off, and CDU are saying we haven't locked anything in yet..but this could only apply to Sino's plant and that deal is supposed to be as good as done. Isn't it?? There can't be anything else related to the finance package with any link to the EIS except that one is needed, along with the ML. This would mean Sino's final price isn't final yet and the moneys not coming in until it is and WM saying we have flexibility to walk from Sino...jeez I hope this isn't the reason for a months delay. I would prefer CDU's usual pig ignorance over planning paper work.

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.