CDU 0.00% 23.5¢ cudeco limited

James, sorry about the double negative ( really a small mistake...

1. 46 Posts.
    James, sorry about the double negative ( really a small mistake when I see some of your spelling which we don't pick up on because we get the idea without being trivial). I think you have missed my point however. I did not sell in August, I sold recently on the day of the recent suspension and I do believe that the mine is bigger than the JORC states.I did intend to buy back in when things settled down and probably will ( depending now on what happens of course). I was not stating that WM owes us an apology but that his communication skills are deficient and sparse when with a little more information the surprises need not have happened. In the end only those who blindly follow and ignore all good sharemarket common sense and rules have kept there shares or even bought more ( me included up until recently and by accident).
    I've followed your posts for a while now James and you are one of the messiah posters. Good for you as we all need something to believe in. However, you must admit with a little more care and attention to shareholders needs and a little less arrogance WM could have prevented what has been a very stressful time for many of us. You state you have seen the cores etc but I have also seen the JORC. Which one do you believe? One which requires faith or the one that has been used to indicate how big a resource really is dependably for many years. I showed faith but WM shows nothing, not a good exchange I think.
    I wish you well James and hope that the science is wrong in this case but ask yourself this question " am I an investor or am I a gambler?"
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.